For Another Host Family!

Here is another sweet girl that we met on our adoption trip!  Enjoy...I have these ordered with my faves first :)

Such an adorable face!

These kids are so artsy!  She chose her own accessories of the doll
and the rose for this pic.

And now with the ginormous stuffed rabbit they have in the playroom
upstairs.

Here with Jeff on the playground.

A little blurry, but still so lovely!

Hanging out with us as we strolled Dahlia around campus.

Playing UNO in the foyer downstaris.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I am in love! Now if Earl would only look..lol...maybe someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure she's spoken for! Her host family loves her :) Hmmm, maybe we can scout out a little GIRL for you to host this Christmas? Depending on what happens with K and K over the next few months, we will be hosting too. I have heard so many host families having the most awesome time with these kids! Makes me more than a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Our Family

Our Family
We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Subscribe via Email

Followers