Totally Unexpected but Totally Awesome News!

As we wait for the little slit that is left on my pinkie to disappear, I hadn't really thought that there would be anything noteworthy to tell until I'm able to get my prints scanned again.  Boy was I WRONG!  Jeff just called and told me that our homestudy is in the hands of our facilitator in Eastern Europe and is beginning to be translated.  Our girls now know about us, that we want to adopt them, and that WE ARE COMING!  They are very excited about that too!  But the most amazing thing is that we will get to talk to them via Skype this weekend :D  With the help of a translator, we will get to talk to our precious girls for the very first time this weekend!  Never did I think that this was a possibility!  We are so stoked!  Now.........what do we talk about???  I need to make a list!

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise! Tell them about your kids and the new baby! Ask they what their likes and dislikes are. What are their favorite foods? Tell them how excited you are to bring them home. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! Those are some great ideas, Karen. I am thinking about posting whatever I write here ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I am so happy for you all! That is such great news! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

 

Popular Posts

Our Family

Our Family
We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Subscribe via Email

Followers