How did we get here?

It all started when my friend, Thea, decided to host an orphan from Russia for 5 weeks via the ministry of New Horizons for Children .  He will be coming mid-December and staying through the new year.  I began to look through the pictures of the children, thinking we might want to host a child or children too.  Then I saw the picture and profile of two girls.  Darling, beautiful redheaded sisters, they caught my eye right away.  The problem was, they were not available for hosting due to one being HIV positive.  They were, however, put on the hosting page of available children in order to get them exposure to families that might be available to adopt them.  The wheels began to turn in my head and though it seemed impossible at the time, my heart went out to these girls and I began to seek the Lord as to whether or not they would ever come home to stay with us.  And thus began our walk...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Our Family

Our Family
We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God has prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

Subscribe via Email

Followers